All deserve a book
Our initiative involves the reception of reading material that is no longer used and want to donate in solidarity. Subsequently, we manage distribution to different NGOs in which we place our utmost confidence to make the material to reach those in need.
We believe that one of the pillars that provide a just society where everyone has equal opportunities is achieved mainly offering the same cultural possibilities. Therefore, we do not want to leave anyone without recourse to a book, although it has been used previously.
Practical info for donations:
- We do not collect books; we ask to deliver them directly to Comgrafic (C/Llull 105, Barcelona).
- It is not necessary to contact us beforehand, as long as books are delivered from Monday to Friday, between 9 am and 5 pm.
- We mainly accept reading books of any kind and in any language.
- We do not accept encyclopedias or dictionaries.
- For the donation of school books, please contact us beforehand using the following form.
- For further questions, contact us through the following form.